Automating the screen printing artwork and separations process is a dream for most print shops. Now, it’s a reality: use GraphXsource and Printavo together.
Here’s how it works: the GraphXsource team acts as a remote employee on your Printavo account. You control what they can and can’t access and their team provide high-quality service for dtg-prep, digitizing, redrawing and separations.
You can use Printavo’s cloud-based shop management system to communicate directly with the GraphXsource team: it’s the simplest way to store and exchange art files – and communicate on a single platform.
Many Printavo shops, large and small, use GraphXsource to be a cost effective way to speed up your artwork process. We wanted to demystify the process.
The GraphXsource team are adept in a variety of in-demand screen printing artwork skills, including:
- Creating proofs
- Vectoring and re-vectoring
- Creating mockups for online stores
- Separations (from CMYK to simulated process)
- Turning ideas into completed designs
Additionally, multiple shops report that the GraphXsource team is exceptionally fast – just as fast as an in-house art department, if not faster.
How quickly does GraphXsource deliver art?
Very quickly! Here’s an example order that Steven Farag from Campus Ink outlined:
- 3PM: Order approved by customer
- 4:05PM: Proof requested from GraphX
- 4:30PM: Proof uploaded by GraphX
- 9:40AM, next day: Sent to customer for final approval
- 9:48AM: Approved by customer
- 9:50AM: Sent for separations by GraphX
- 10:30AM: GraphX uploaded separations
- 11AM: Job on press
If you’re interested in using GraphXsource’s remote art team to help automate, simplify, and streamline your art and separations process – visit them on the web here.